1. READ AND CERTIFY THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD ALL THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS PRIOR TO ACCESS OR USE ANY TARENAS SERVICES. THIS IS A BINDING CONTRACT.
2. Welcome to Tarenas (hereinafter also referred to as “us”). Tarenas creates and manages online gaming tournaments, and helps its users create and find tournaments to compete. These Terms of Service are between the user (hereinafter also referred to as "you") and Tarenas, (qualification) and contain the rules of access and use of the services offered by us, both on our web site, and on any media or service used by Tarenas.
3. ACCEPTANCE: a) By using the services offered by Tarenas, you express your agreement with these terms and conditions (Terms of Service). If you do not agree to any of these terms, you should not use the services. b) These Terms are subject to changes, which will be previously communicated to users through the registered e-mail, notifications on the Tarenas website, or other means previously adopted by us for communication. c) In order for you to be able to accept the Terms of Service, you claim to be 18 years or older, and fully able to consent to and comply with the terms, conditions, obligations, representations, and warranties described in these Terms. In any circumstance, you claim to be 18 years or older, as the Tarenas website and services are not designed for young people under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you should not use the Tarenas website and it's services.
4. REGISTER AT TARENAS: a) You may only register a single account in Tarenas, and that account must be linked to your main account in the League of Legends (owned by Riot Games). Later, the Tarenas can offer tournaments of other games, also applying the same rule. b) Only those over 18 years old can create accounts in Tarenas. c) For an account that exceeds one year of inactivity on the site, Tarenas may recover the amount of money in the account, after notice by e-mail.
6. TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION: a) The minimum number of participants in a tournament is 20 people. b) If the number of participants does not reach the minimum amount (20 people) by the end date of the registration, Tarenas will refund the money of the registered participants to the account of each one, and the tournament will be canceled. c) The cancellation of registrations can be made until the final date of the registrations, and the amount paid at the registration will be returned to the user.
7. TEAM DISQUALIFICATION: a) Players will have a predefined time in the tournament to enter at the lobby and performs its events in order to complete a match in each game. In case the team can not fill five, or the tournament predefined team set size, participants enrolled in that time delay, the team will be disqualified (WO). b) If there is suspicion that an account is being used by someone other than its owner, the team will be disqualified from the tournament. c) If a team member is identified using misconduct and trickery in the match lobby to undermine the progress of the match, the team is disqualified.
8. TOURNAMENTS PRIZES AND AWARDS: a) Prizes and awards distribution rates, varies according to each tournament, and will be announced before the start of the tournament. b) Prizes and awards will be distributed among the participants, by the end of the tournament, and in accordance to the participants classification at the tournament. c) The prize or award will be equally split among the participant team, for example, if the prize for the position first is 100 reais, this team will split this value among this team participants. Ex: If this team has 5 participants, each participant user will receive 20 reais, if a team has 10 participants, each participant user will receive 10 reais. d) In the event of a remaining amount after the prize equal distribution among the team participants, this remaining amount will be paid to the team captain.
9. ACCOUNT SUSPENSION AND/OR TERMINATION: a) In case proven of an account to be used improperly (for someone who is not the account owner) is found, Tarenas reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate that account, and the infringer may lose the balance of the account. b) If a user uses undue images, as but not limited to pornography, symbol of racism, Nazism or terrorism images, this user will lose the ability to upload images, and will only be able to choose the images predefined by Tarenas. c) Tarenas reserves the right to add more divinations as the declarations as necessary. d) The user is strictly forbidden to give access of his account, or data of his account to another person. e) It is forbidden to sell your Tarenas account. f) Tarenas reserves the right to suspend, terminate, edit or delete your account for any moment, for any reason, regardless of any notification. Account termination may lead to lose account balance.
10. PAYMENTS FEE: a) Tarenas fee: from 0% to 15% of the total amount of the registration, depending on the tournament. Tarenas fee will be notify to participants in advance. b) There is no fee for free entrance tournaments.
11. COPYRIGHT: a) The information and services provided by Tarenas, including any content, date, text, design, graphics, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video, logos, icons and links (collectively referred to as the "Materials") are exclusive property of Tarenas or the companies of the electronic games whose tournaments Tarenas organizes. b) The unauthorized use of the Tarenas brand, or any information, services and materials made available by Tarenas implies appropriate legal sanctions.
12. JURISDICTION AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION: a) These Terms of Service were prepared in compliance with the Brazilian legal system, and the user that uses the services of Tarenas undertakes to comply with Brazilian law. b) Elects the jurisdiction of the region of Porto Alegre, RS, for the resolution of any judicial question involving Tarenas.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR COMPLAINTS REGARDING THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, OR THE SERVICES IN ANY MANNER, YOU ARE FREE TO CONTACT US: ([email protected]).